Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 Bucket List...hopefully



My friend Danielle always has a bucket list, so I thought I would create one on Pintrest!

Here is a partial list of my 2014 bucket list:

Picture this with Liberty Tana Fabrics

Let's do this with project life slips and make a little scrapbook from it!
Baby Gracie needs a quilt made by Mommy...this is my favorite Cory Dantini fabric!
Maybe not this exact mini quilt, but I want to make one with words.
Finish the series...I have read about 100 pages, but since it was  before the Tiny Terrorist was born, I will most likely have to start over!
I want to keep up with our life by doing a Project Life Album!

Pioneer Woman's Mac and Cheese







2 comments:

  1. OK - so I tried the Pioneer Woman's Mac & Cheese but it was not a hit here. That is how we judge our meals according to the six year old...hit or miss. :) A little bland. But either I did something wrong, or maybe it just needs a little something.

    Now we do love her sour cream noodle bake. That was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sour cream noodle bake as well, and second Mary Jo's comment that the mac and cheese is bland!

    ReplyDelete